top of page

HBSCP Group

Public·54 members

Live: Chelsea - Leeds United stream 28 February 2024

Aug 16, 2022 — Sunday's Premier League slate includes Chelsea FC on the road against Leeds United at Elland Road in Leeds at 9:00 AM ET.

Shakhtyor Soligorsk are the key reason for my pick. They played goalless draw on the last two matches. They have big problem to score. Shakhtyor Soligorsk have played five official games in the new season (4 in the league, one in the national cup) and managed to score on just one match. So, five matches, just two goals scored. Slutsk play away from home and I think coach Vitaliy Pavlov will be satisfy not to lose. Almost empty stadium is also supporting my bet. It will be very hard for the players of both teams to find motivation. Draw will be good enough for both teams. ArsenalIncluding qualifiers, Arsenal have progressed from all 17 of their European ties when winning the first leg away from home. Should the Gunners avoid defeat here, they'll have progressed from as many two-legged knockout ties in the past three seasons in the Europa League as they did in the Champions League between 2000-01 and 2016-17 (eight). Arsenal's Bukayo Saka has the most assists in the Europa League this season (excluding qualifiers) and is the first English player to assist five or more goals in a single campaign since the competition was rebranded. The hosts had been on an eight-game unbeaten stretch in the Championship, until their 2-1 reverse at Huddersfield at the weekend. Now Rovers look to be back to their old ways, as Tony Mowbray’s men to tend to get on these runs of strong result or poor form. Without a victory in three games, it seems like Blackburn have been drifting this way for a little while now. That's not to say it's not doable as Solskjaer will evolve as a manager, he will learn and adapt. Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool are 13 points clear of second-placed Manchester City and have played two games lessBefore joining Liverpool in 2015, Klopp spent seven years at Borussia Dortmund, guiding them to two Bundesliga titles and the Champions League final in 2013. Jenas added: "Klopp built a couple of teams at Dortmund. Manchester City will meet Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley on 1 March – but they were given a scare by Manchester United on a nervy night at the Etihad. Nemanja Matic scored and was sent off as United came within one goal of taking the semi-final to penalties. See alsoManchester City v Manchester United - League Cup LIVE City were the better side for much of the game, with David de Gea forced to make a number of good saves, but they failed to put United away and were glad to hear the final whistle. The Spanish authorities' reasoning seems sound to be fair: if they allow a club to sign a player outside the transfer window then another Liga club would request the same privileges. Fair play. Should have probably applied said logic to Barcelona. HERO - Martin Braithwaite Those there are some skills, Martin. Posted at 66' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Héctor Bellerín. Posted at 64' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Rob Holding. Posted at 64' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 64' Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Arsenal. Rob Holding replaces Shkodran Mustafi because of an injury. Walter Ferreti will against Jalapa in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Walter Ferreti with margin score is 2 goals. Walter Ferreti have great result on last 3 match in league due to Walter Ferreti have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Jalapa have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Jalapa only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Walter Ferreti can beat Jalapa due to Walter Ferreti always won on last 3 match in home match. Zbrojovka Brno playing against Dukla Praha in the 19th round of the Second Czech Football League. FC Brno is in second position with 37 points and only 4 in the lead while Dukla is in 5th place with 34 points, which should be a close match. Brno is very strong at home. Yet when the Italian was appointed there were some, including some Everton supporters, who wondered if Ancelotti was really the right man for the job. The argument was that the Italian may have won the Champions League three-times but that those trophies with AC Milan and Real Madrid - and his Premier League title with Chelsea, all showed his strength was in managing already established top clubs and not building a side from mediocrity to success. How to watch FA Cup fifth round matches: Live streams, TV 2 days ago — 8:00 p.m. / 3:00 p.m.. Chelsea vs. Leeds United, Feb. 28, 7:30 p.m. / 2:30 p.m.. Nottingham Forest vs. Manchester United ... Chelsea vs Leeds: Where to watch, TV channel, kick-off 2 days ago — Here is how you can follow the action... Chelsea vs Leeds where to watch. TV channel: The game will be shown live on ITV4 in the UK, and ... There is no big difference in a quality between those two clubs, they are both in the middle of standings, and neither of them has big ambitions in current season. Grenoble is in little better situation, since they are three points above their today's opponents, also they has better goal difference, but they will need to show that they are better team on the pitch not just on the paper. Grenoble is one of clubs with most draw matches in league 2, only Nancy is better than them in that segment. Chambly has won two of their last three games, winning seven points, and they are motivated to continue with good results. Match without winner We came here to win, I respect his identity and with the quality we have, we try to exploit deficiencies in the opposition, that’s what we do," said the Argentine when confronted with Klopp's criticism. Klopp knows, however, that despite this disappointment, this is a memorable season for Liverpool who lead the Premier League by 25 points will surely be crowned English champions for the first time in 30 years. AS Monaco v Paris Saint-Germain predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Monaco come into this match with manager Leonardo Jardim apparently under the cosh from the board but will that be enough to spur them to a fantastic result? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. Follow the latest reaction here. Goodbye for now. So Emery has dared to start Xhaka tonight at the Emirates. What sort of reception will the now former Arsenal captain get? As we check out here for the evening, head to our live Arsenal blog. More of the same tomorrow! Follow Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt LIVE 19:00 - Arsenal XI Big night for Unai Emery, here's the XI he's hoping will fight on his behalf to keep him in a job. Juventus. We're used to his routine brilliance but his CV is still stunning to consider - 623 goals in 830 club appearances, plus five Champions Leagues, six league titles and captaining Portugal when they won Euro 2016. And that's just some of his achievements. And there's no sign of any slowing down. Cristiano Ronaldo has 164 Portugal caps and 99 international goalsFrom one birthday boy to another who's arguably almost as famous. Another very interesting match from AFC Cup where I will bet on goals and enjoy in this duel. So Tampines is interesting team who is very efficient in last few years. Believe it, or not, they are in last three matches, played with even 18 goals, what is impressive. In that period, this team is played 3-5, 4-3 and 1-2. PSM, on the other side is team who is played with four or more goals in last three matches, 3-1, 1-4 and 5-2. Yes, over is very real here and I will try that. Odds are also very good and it is ok to try. When referee Mark Geiger blew his whistle for the end of extra time, every Three Lions fan must have started thinking about having to take the flags down from their windows. But how wrong they were. Thanks to Jordan Pickford's strong left hand and Eric Dier's right foot, England won their first World Cup shootout at the fourth time of asking to set up a quarter-final against Sweden. Liverpool's Champions League comeback against Barcelona (2019) Divock Origi turned in Trent Alexander-Arnold's corner to complete Liverpool's comebackAnother famous night under the Anfield lights. The season has yet to start and so far two of the planned 22 races have been cancelled -- the Australian opener and May's Monaco showcase -- and six postponed with no action likely before the European summer. Formula One has said teams will continue to use this year's cars in 2021. We're also talking about pushing back a further year the new regulations, because in my mind it would be totally irresponsible to have the burden of development costs in 2021," Horner told the BBC. Lionel Messi's second-half strike against 10-man Granada gave new coach Quique Setien a winning start at Barcelona, but it was not a convincing display by the La Liga champions. Barca had more than 80% of the possession, but the build-up was often slow and ponderous at the Camp Nou. Setien's tactics for Barcelona's attack was to try to go through the middle of the backline, but more often than not they were suffocated by a well-drilled defence. He has no recollection of the accident and how it occurred, but witness reports allowed a piecing together of what happened. Curtis, returning from a merchant's yard, was changing lanes through the shower and spray on the M42 motorway near Tamworth when his Transit van collided with the side of an articulated lorry. His vehicle bore the brunt of a six-car pile-up. No one else was seriously injured. Lazio has a great season and joined the fight for the scudetto with Juventus Turin and Inter Milan, five and two points behind his rivals, respectively, while having a game in reserve, which allows you to bypass Inter if you win, and only by two points behind "Juve". Do not forget that the “eagles” are the second most scored team in Serie A after Atalanta, having scored 47 goals in 21 games, and their striker Ciro Immobile is having a brilliant season, because of these 47 goals, 23 are on the attacker's account. I know this is the reserve league but Kilmarnock should be able to win this considering they are better team if it comes to form. Queens of south is the worst team in this league they struggling to get results both home and away. I don't actually see them scoring in this match considering how poor they are. The home team should be able to score 2 or more goals. Their form is also not the best but they are far much better team compared to the away side. under 3.5 goals looks good for this match too because I expect the away side to stay back In my opinion, there is no real favorite here. Bnei Yehuda is definitely in better shape right now. But for them it's not about anything anymore and they have announced that they will be routing in one or the other position. The guests need points, although they are in a good situation and have still not confirmed their place, while the home team has already done so and can play this game relaxed. I think that the guests will enter this match with a much greater desire and I hope that they will manage a point at least. They won 11 games this season. Bnei Yehuda has much better form than Ashdod. Ashdod lost 3 of 6 last matches. They won only 8 matches this season. I think there will be a draw. First of all I thought my players were terrific. We didn't deserve to lose," said Moyes, who looked incredulous at the VAR decision. We were worth at least a draw. It was a good goal. Anybody who has played football or been around the game knows it was a good goal. Declan Rice did really good to break through the middle. Brazilian forward Willian has two league goals since the end of October and Mason Mount is without a single strike since the start of December. American forward Christian Pulisic is goalless in the league since early November, and Callum Hudson-Odoi only scored his first senior league goal last weekend. Posted at 86' Foul by Allan-Roméo Nyom (Getafe). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Barcelona. Arturo Vidal replaces Ansu Fati. BookingPosted at 85' Ansu Fati (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 84' Offside, Barcelona. Ansu Fati tries a through ball, but Lionel Messi is caught offside. Posted at 83' Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Foul by Jaime Mata (Getafe). Maldon and Tiptree vs Newport County predictions for Friday night's FA Cup 2nd Round tie. Non-league Maldon & Tiptree welcome the BBC cameras to Wallace Binder Stadium where the Essex based club will be hoping to cause another upset against Newport County having already knocked out League Two side Leyton Orient in the previous round. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. CHELSEA vs LEEDS UNITED Live Stream HD Football FA Chelsea have to dust themselves down from Sunday's sapping Carabao Cup final where they conceded late in extra-time to lose 1-0 against ... The former Barcelona midfielder, who won the World Cup with Brazil in 2002, was arrested on March 6 with his brother and business manager Roberto Assis. They were accused of possessing adulterated Paraguayan passports. A lawyer for Ronaldinho and Assis has said their detention was "arbitrary, abusive and illegal. The similarities with the hosts do not end there though as Peterborough also concede plenty, especially on the road. The visitors have seen eight goals go in at the other end in their last four away league matches, a stat which they know that they are going to have to improve on if they are to close the gap on the league leaders. For me the answer is clear here. Both teams are between the best at the league but in my opinion Daejeon are by far the better team here. Before the beginning of the season they got a new owner who invested a lot at the team, and with that they brought it a lot of new players and for me they are the main candidate for promotion for sure.After 7 rounds they are at the 2nd place with 11 points and only 1 lost at the previous round from Seoul which they lost in a very dramatic way. On the other hand we have Jeonnam. The Dragons are not a bad team but as far as I'm concerned they are not playoff candidate. They are one of those teams that is mostly relying at the defense and after 6 round they have 10 points and only 4 scored goals and 2 received. He looks extremely happy at Blues at the moment. He's heading for well over 40 first-team appearances this season and I can't remember the last 16-year-old that accomplished that at a Championship club. When Jude met JudeBellingham's connection with the fanbase has grown so strong, he's influencing a new generation of Blues fans. When Birmingham supporters Paige and James McGonnell discovered they were having a baby boy on the day Bellingham became the club's youngest scorer, there was only one thing for it. But the Tangerines were left frustrated when, rather than opening talks with the League One club, Wellens chose to sign a new deal with Swindon instead. Blackpool didn't have much luck trying to lure Karl Robinson from Oxford United, either. However, while their search for a new gaffer has yet to reach a happy conclusion, their search for wins has been far more successful. Only Watford, who are bottom of the table, have scored fewer than Palace's 15 Premier League goals. The Eagles' total number of shots this season - 161 - is lower than anybody else in the top flight, and yet they are in the top half. Hodgson said before kick-off that he was experiencing the worst injury crisis he has had at the club, with six first-team players out. The team you see tonight is the team we can field," he said. Ayew magic seals win for Palace over West Ham Jordan Ayew's magnificent late solo goal earned Crystal Palace a 2-1 come-from-behind home win against West Ham United in a lively festive derby at Selhurst Park. It looked as though honours would be even but Ayew produced an incredible moment of skill, pirouetting on the edge of the area, jinking past a West Ham defender and dinking a cool finish over West Ham keeper Roberto Jimenez. Saint-Étienne closed off 2019 with some awful form as they won just one of their final five games, the other four ending in defeat. Claude Puel's first few honeymoon months in charge of the club are over and the frenchman will now need to get the team ready for a second half charge for Europa League football. They currently sit 14th but have a great opportunity to get a few goals here as they face a side much further down the footballing pyramid than them. Start got promoted at the end of last season from the second league level, they are a constant presence in the first league level but during the past 5 seasons have seen life in the second league level on more than one occasion but promoting quickly every time. They drew both games played so far, first a 2-2 draw at home with Stromsgodset and second a 2-2 draw away from home at Sandefjord and really their defense did not look that solid. Corriere dello Sport ran with the ‘Black Friday’ headline for its Thursday edition, a move which was labelled “tone deaf with the usual racial undertones”. Lampard happy but wants more Frank Lampard said he was happy but wants more from his Chelsea side after they got back to winning ways with a 2-1 victory over Aston Villa on Wednesday to consolidate fourth spot in the Premier League. A "special" coach. Arsenal had won the previous season while going unbeaten and Mourinho made some big signings of his own to take them on. Petr Cech, Didier Drogba, Ricardo Carvalho and Arjen Robben - to name half of his summer additions - would all play a huge part in the crushing title win. And it was a procession in the end. Chelsea won 29 of their 38 Premier League games - losing just once - and incredibly conceding just 15 goals. Maybe this time has just come a little bit too soon. But in terms of next World Cup, next Euros, if you can keep this group together . I feel like a really good chance. The Euro 2020 finals will be played in 12 nations with the semi-finals and final to be held at Wembley Stadium, and with England reaching the semi-finals at last year's World Cup they will have a target on their backs, said Richards. West Brom have seen both teams score in 100% of their home games this term. They’ve seen it land in each of their last five in the league overall, while Boto have scored in four successive games. We expect the visitors to continue the long-wait for a Hawthorns clean sheet, but we’re backing West Brom to rally and win. The hosts have won six from 11 at home despite conceding in each. With Middlesbrough losing to each of the top four so far, we think West Brom and both teams to score is a good option here. Trent Alexander-Arnold 18 Antoine Griezmann 17 Roberto Firmino 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list continues 24= Kalidou Koulibaly 24= Marc-Andre Ter Stegen 23 Hugo Lloris 22 Heung-Min Son 20= Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 20= Dusan Tadic 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list revealed France Football have begun to reveal their top 30 for the Ballon d'Or. Posted at 78' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Chris Martin. Posted at 77' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Tom Lawrence. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Sam Woods replaces Jairo Riedewald because of an injury. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Derby County. Max Bird replaces Tom Huddlestone. I started my career there at the age of 11 and it was a dream of mine to win the FA Cup. To achieve that was so special. The free-kick took the game to a penalty shootout, which we won. The goal, a set-piece, was one we had practised. We knew Chelsea goalkeeper Carly Telford would line the wall up herself and it gave us an opportunity, if the referee allowed us to take the free-kick quickly. I remember Jo Potter, my team-mate, saying: 'Go on, do it now!' I probably forgot half the time what the plan was!I feel as if the team delivered something to the city of Birmingham - something that will forever be in the club's history. Sheffield United have established a good run in their recent matches and will be looking to collect three points here. Chelsea have also been on a good run and need a win to keep challenging for a top four place. Chelsea edges Sheffield in defence and that may be the difference here. A Chelsea win is more likely but not with a clean sheet. The next man in charge, whether that be a stop-gap in former boss David Moyes or a more ambitious appointment, will inherit an over-sized squad of players brought in by three previous managers, with the under-used squad members wondering if they might be better off moving elsewhere. Many Everton fans expect a big name, another declaration of ambition and 'Hollywood' intent.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page